Saturday, December 27, 2008

-

HELLO! i'm so going to do my blog some justice today! i shall blog about XMAS!

okay. this christmas, i went to witness "the most important day of phoebe's life" because... SHE GOT BAPTISED! haha. and, i got a FREE TOWEL as door gift. YAY! haha okay i sound so cheapo. afterwards we went around town to eat and walk around abit before we went to Raffles Hotel to watch VJChoir carol (for the third time for me). and yupps, they were good. haha. its not like i can say tt they arent too, cux they really were. haha.

uh huh. and on christmas day, I COOKED! haha. for the first time in a long long time. YAY! i'm so proud of myself (: yeah and i got to eat muddy mud pie from coffee club, which was so heavenly. haha.

anyway, after all the christmas gift making hassle, i am snowed under a heap of holiday homework. like 17pages of math (somebody save me!). BAH!

GTG!

No comments: